GeekTech

Monday, November 12, 2007

Tear it up

Have you ever just wanted to tear apart an executable file just to see how a piece of software works? Or are you trying to remove "limitations" from a program? If you are a programmer than you should find this interesting. I have found some free decompilers that use reverse engineering for your benefit. Here's the first one:

OllyDBG - this is a decompiler that is very complex. It is good for simple applications but has the ability to decompile any and all exe's. I tried cracking a program that was way to complex to find the stuff I needed. So good luck.

DeDe - this is a decompiler for programs written in Delphi. Good for certain apps. This can even open up system libraries (.dll) so that is a plus.

I personally cannot use any of these becuase they are so complex but I thought I would throw them out there just in case you could use them.

Labels: , ,

posted by Brice Helman at 4:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home