GeekTech

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Youtube video quality booster

I found this on a website...

Supposedly, if you add "&fmt=18" (minus the "" marks) at the end of the URL for a youtube video, it will display the video at it's highest quality resolution. I'm not sure if that's true or not. I tried finding some crappy quality videos and then seeing the difference and it sort of helped. One thing that I noticed that did make a remarkable change was how fast the video loaded. The standard video was loading really slowly but after I added this little phrase, the buffered bar shot across the bottom. Try it out!

Stay tuned right here on GeekTech becuase coming up next I'm going to show you how you can turn your computer into a portable program for your jump drive with all the goodies and gadgets!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Brice Helman at 1:31 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home