GeekTech

Friday, February 22, 2008

GeekTech's Store

I'm going to start listing some items on here of things that I want to sell. There won't be anything too incredibly expensive but they'll be worth their price I'm sure. Here's my current store open for business:

I have:
old white standard ATX cases
an old mini ATX Compaq case
a newer model ATX black Compaq case w/ motherboard and CPU (AS-IS)
a newer model Dell case (Hinge Type)
a DVD drive
a DVD burner (+/-RW DL)
RAM (SDRAM - no to be confused with DDR SDRAM) (256 MB sticks only)
I have ONE PC3200 stick of RAM it is 1 GB and it is x8 or HIGH density (this kind is not compatible with all motherboards)
Countless floppy disk drives
A couple 20 GB hard drives that work perfectly ( though a little noisy - They have a high pitched whine (which is healthy) but they're just an older model)
A complete HP Pavilion in need of a new Power Supply.

I think I may have even more stuff. If you're looking for something please ask. If you have any interest in possibly buying some of the stuff above (for cheap), please email me at Mayoman16@aim.com. Please don't hesitate to ask questions. I have so much stuff hat it is ridiculous.

Labels:

posted by Brice Helman at 8:04 PM

1 Comments:

ok, I'm interested in at least two items, which I will email you about later, right now I have a much bigger problem. On the fedora computer I installed java, and since then my computer basically locks up and the screen turns gray when I go to try and post something on blogger, I left benrr101 a similiar message, if you know any way I might be able to fix this without reformatting again, please let me know.
note- i got rid of all the java stuff and its still doing it.

well, talk to you later, thanks bye

Saturday, February 23, 2008 12:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home