GeekTech

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Vista: I finally cracked it to OS X

Not to copy off of Mr. Mssuxandotherstuff here but I really wanted to show you all some cool things that I just discovered with theming. So here's my current desktop's screencap.



Now we've all seen themes before and just having Mac wallpaper isn't that impressive, but look closely at the title bar. Yes, that's it... lean in and look!






Wait... what's that?



YES! The buttons are really on the left side. IN WINDOWS!!! I found this awesome stand alone, non-install program called leftsider that is completely free. It only works in windows vista though. I've heard that it can work in xp but will only affect explorer windows. In vista, though, everything is switched. Combine it with a theme, some wallpaper, and RKLauncher and you have a suitable mac on pc.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Brice Helman at 1:14 PM

1 Comments:

You must use a dual head video card, or a really wide screen monitor with a messed up interface... lol.
Not to bust your bubble, but I found a theme for windowblinds a while ago that did exactly that, in addition to adding the graphite or aqua theme. I think I found it on deviant art, but I kinda forget...
Nice job tho.
Keep it real-
Benrr101

Saturday, July 19, 2008 10:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home