GeekTech

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Screenshots: What's Wrong Here?

For all those times when you stared at your computer and had a "What in the world?" moment or the less polite version of WTF - Here is my tribute via screenshots of a collection of errors and situations from Windows.


Hey, I found RND! (Get it, you know that "random" function in Visual Basic?)


Does anyone else see the irony here?



You have to believe me when I tell you that this is a real screenshot. I did not photoshop these buttons on here at all. If you don't believe me, just install an old version of bitcomet.



I don't think the point of a process tamer is to tame itself. I really couldn't believe this happened.



Now I really, really couldn't believe that this program did this. Again, I did not modify this picture what-so-ever. The ending percentage was something like 184% action progress with 173% overall progress after about 45 minutes actual time with 34 minutes estimated time.

Sometimes you wonder, "What on Earth is wrong with software these days?"

Labels:

posted by Brice Helman at 9:52 PM

1 Comments:

I demand moar screenshots! lol.
Actually that's kinda funny such things can happen on a computer.
One comment: trash bitcomet and get utorrent, much smaller faster and over all better!
-benrr101

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 9:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home