GeekTech

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Grand Opening

Welcome everyone to the grand opening of GeekTech. This actually isn't my first blog so I'm quite accustomed to how blogger works so don't worry. The reason why I created this blog is so my friends would not have to read my theories and geeky posts on my general blog. For anyone out there that appreciates new theories and outlooks on life, then this just may be the place where you want to be reading. I am also a current subscriber and poster to www.tech-recipes.com for ideas with computers and other technologies.

So far I do not have much to say so I will put some links on here for all the other posts that I have put on my other blog.

Vista Start Menu for Windows XP (Near the bottom to middle of the post)

Useless Randomness (A bunch of weird little tidbits that will kind of make you think)

Randomness gives no predictability (This was a really fun post for me. This talks about a theory that will let computers generate random information)

Life Self Corrects (If you've been watching Lost, then you'll know what I mean, otherwise it talks about how a disruption in a chain of events can cause different outcomes)

A new word I discovered (This is kind of funny - It's not very long so you'll just have to read it)

Even though many people probably won't read this blog, it is still a good way for me to be able to express the inner ideas of my mind and put them in a place where they will be kept. So enjoy and I will post soon.

Another thing is too is that I don't want to be the only one typing up things on this blog. I have discovered that you can invite people to post on here. If you would like to, please leave a comment with your email address and I will add you to the invited author's list.
posted by Brice Helman at 12:04 PM

1 Comments:

Well written article.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 5:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home